New for 2013
1. Ms. Twisted Ankle: This is a true story of a woman that twisted her ankle and it became "the most inconvenient thing that ever happened to her." This story
has a great twist with the message "what is your twisted ankle in life?"
2. DOWNSIZING: We are a nation of "junk collectors" and we leave that junk for our children. Discover simple ways of saving memories while cherishing family heirlooms. This is a speech for the over 50 group.
3. TEACH YOUR CHILDREN WELL: We may be living in a society of electronic social media, but we can't forget to teach our children the finer points of face to face contact with people. As an employer that hired teenagers I was amazed at how unprepared many of our young folks are for the workplace. This talk is full of tips parents and grandparents can use to teach and prepare their teenagers for the real world.
4. Die between 55-65 or live to 80 or 90 - Which one do you want? This talk follows Mr. Shea's 12 years as a cardiac technician and what it takes to live a long and healthy life style.
5. How one word, NEXT, can change your life for ever: Mr. Shea's philosophy of a life that keeps moving forward without getting stuck on hold.
Small Business Workshops
a. Prospecting for New Clients. - The cash register will not ring and
the products/services will not be sold unless you
can get yourself in front of a buying prospect. This
stand alone workshop covers what it takes to get
in front of a buying prospect or get them in your
b. Presentation & Close. How you present your product/service will
make all the difference in the world as to your
success or failure. From retail, manufacturing,
distributors and the service industries, failure to
know how to "close the deal" can result in the
loss of a business.
c. Marketing Tools. The inability to market your company correctly
will only result in money being wasted on the
wrong type of advertising for your business. Learn
what works and will not work in your type
d. Knock, Knock, Knocking on Customers' Doors
This workshop is specifically designed for the
service industries that do not have a retail store.
If your business survival depends on finding
clients to buy your products or services, then this
is the workshop that will teach you how to get your
"foot in the door" and how to "put a face on your
e. How to Write a Business Plan.
The unfortunate side of many small businesses is
that they never drew up a business plan. Thus, they
have no real idea of the direction they are going,
how they plan to get there and what to do once
they arrive. This workshop is designed to help the
small business owner set goals and objectives by
designing a basic business plan specific to their
needs of growing the business.
NOTE: The workshops above are my most requested and popular workshops. If you have a specific small business workshop you are looking for, please give me a call as I most likely have it.